What kind of plug is this?

I have a yamaha grizzly 660 2005 here I was having overheating issues today and accidentally broke the connector that plugs into the fan thermo switch (see picture below) on the left side of the radiator while I was checking it.

The overheating issue is resolved I was wondering where I can find the connector, was hoping to pull the pins from this connector and put them into a new one. The thermoswitch in the image below I have found, part no. 5GM-82560-00-00. I just can’t find the harness or lead that plugs into it. I wondered if it is a standard generic plug or a standard yamaha plug or what?

The clip that holds it in snapped off. Usually wouldn’t worry about it but the quad is my gfs dads hahaaaa..

Thanks in advance,

Attached Thumbnails

Click image for larger version

Name:	thermoswitch.jpg
Views:	N/A
Size:	6.1 KB
ID:	20165