Hope you all are as excited as I am for the summer!!
Wanted to share a few modifications I did this month in preparation to the summer. I’m currently in Houghton, MI and looking to do some trail riding.
– Installed a Trail Yech Voyager (GPS model)
– Installed a Pro Armor fall kill switch
– Installed an innovation motorsports O2 sensor with air/fuel ratio. I don’t like guessing/reading plugs (not good at it lol) when tuning and this is the best way to know for sure
– Installed new Tusk Nerf bars and bumper
– Wrapped exhaust with titanium exhaust wrap from DEI
– New brakes fro EBC (only did front)
– Adjusted my fricken clutch cable. Didn’t have enough slack and wondered why my clutch was slipping… That’s feels better now lol
– Oil change with Bel Ray synthetic oil and a K&N oil filter
Here are some pics, feel free to post pics of your summer ready ride on this thread too!!